We like our government clients.
Through the GSA Professional Services Schedule, CommunicateHealth can perform a full range of communication and creative services for any federal agency and the District of Columbia.
CommunicateHealth AIMS Services:
- Advertising Services (SIN 541-1)
- Public Relations Services (SIN 541-2)
- Web Based Marketing Services (SIN 541-3)
- Marketing Research and Analysis (SIN 541-4A)
- Video/Film Production Services (SIN 541-4B)
- Commercial Art and Graphic Design (SIN 541-4F)
- Integrated Marketing Services (SIN 541-5)
CommunicateHealth MOBIS Services:
- Integrated Consulting Services (SIN 874-1)
Find us on the HHS Program Support Center (PSC) Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contract, too!
We're available in the small business category of the PSC IDIQ through our partners at Community Science.
CommunicateHealth is a certified:
Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Business Enterprise (LGBTBE)
Graduate of the GovConNet Institute for Procurement Certification
Doing business in the Bay State?
CommunicateHealth is a Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) certified by the Massachusetts Supplier Diversity Office.
You can find us under PRF60–Advertising, Marketing and Event Planning Services Contract categories:
- I-Web-Based, Social & Emerging Media Services:
- II- Creative Services
- III-Marketing Services
- IV-Event Planning & Support Services
- V- Integrated Marketing Services
We’re also an approved vendor for the Massachusetts Department of Public Health for:
- Professional Writing and Editing Services #811617
- Emotion-Based Messaging Campaigns #106621
- Health and Safety Projects #300522