We like our government clients.
Through the GSA Multiple Awards Schedule, CommunicateHealth can perform a full range of communication and creative services for any federal agency and the District of Columbia.
- Ancillary Supplies and/or Services (SIN ANCILLARY)
- Order Level Materials (SIN OLM)
- Advertising Services (SIN 541810)
- Public Relations Services (SIN 541820)
- Web Based Marketing (SIN 541511)
- Marketing Research and Analysis (SIN 541910)
- Video/Film Production (SIN 512110)
- Graphic Design Services (SIN 541430)
- Marketing Consulting Services (SIN 541613)
- Other Direct Costs for Marketing and Public Relations Services (SIN 541810ODC)
- Management and Financial Consulting, Acquisition and Grants Management Support, and Business Program and Project Management Services (SIN 541611)
Find us on the HHS Program Support Center (PSC) Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contract, too!
We're available in the small business category of the PSC IDIQ through our partners at Community Science.
CommunicateHealth is a certified:
Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Business Enterprise (LGBTBE)
Graduate of the GovConNet Institute for Procurement Certification
Doing business in the Bay State?
CommunicateHealth is a Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) certified by the Massachusetts Supplier Diversity Office.
You can find us under PRF60–Advertising, Marketing and Event Planning Services Contract categories:
- I-Web-Based, Social & Emerging Media Services:
- II- Creative Services
- III-Marketing Services
- IV-Event Planning & Support Services
- V- Integrated Marketing Services
We’re also an approved vendor for the Massachusetts Department of Public Health for:
- Professional Writing and Editing Services #811617
- Emotion-Based Messaging Campaigns #106621
- Health and Safety Projects #300522