How do we help men and their partners understand that a once routine PSA test is no longer routine — and could even be harmful?
CommunicateHealth partnered with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH) and the Prostate Cancer Work Group to create materials in response to recent changes in prostate cancer screening guidelines.
In just 3 months, CommunicateHealth:
- Conducted formative research with physicians, men, and their partners
- Created a brand identity
- Built wireframes for an interactive widget
- Developed patient education tools
- Crafted a print advertisement
- Performed usability testing on materials
Client: Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH), Office of Clinical PreventiveServices