We’re always on the lookout for creative thinkers to join our team.
See our open positions on Workable
CommunicateHealth is a growing health communication firm with a passion for health literacy and human-centered design. Our mission is to improve lives by designing health information that’s easy to understand and use. The CommunicateHealth team is committed to this mission — and to helping each other do big things every day. Together, we design inspiring solutions that transform the way people think about health.
You’re an experienced manager with a passion for clear communication with staff and stakeholders. You have experience guiding teams to design, develop, launch, maintain, and evaluate digital communication products — delivering successful outcomes on time and in budget. You effectively align decision makers on a shared vision in order to create products that meet the needs of priority audiences and follow best practices in accessibility, SEO, UX, and product performance. You set others up for success by assigning tasks with clear expectations and provide support and guidance along the way. You enjoy working collaboratively, are skilled in giving and receiving feedback, and are excited to provide performance management and mentorship for a diverse team. The most competitive candidates will have experience managing Federal government contracts.
What you’ll do
The core functions of this role include:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients in health agencies and organizations
- Oversee multidisciplinary teams to develop digital health communication products, build and maintain features and content on health websites and applications, and conduct evaluation activities
- Develop project work plans that align with clients’ goals, priorities, and scope of work
- Proactively communicate with clients about risks to scope, approach, and timeline or budget — and share potential tradeoffs and solutions
- Manage projects throughout the contracting lifecycle, from procurement to closeout
- Develop and maintain project budgets, including estimating level of effort
- Plan for necessary resources, including staff labor and subcontractor/vendor support, to complete tasks within budget
- Ensure project staff receive equitable opportunities, coaching, feedback, and support
- Experience managing in a consulting or agency environment
- Demonstrated experience overseeing the design, development, launch, maintenance, and evaluation of digital communication products
- At least 4 years of relevant experience or an advanced degree
- BA or MA in Business, Marketing, Communication, Public Health, or a related field
- Strong customer service mindset
- Excellent clear communication skills and great attention to detail
CommunicateHealth is committed to workplace diversity and providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees. We proactively seek out diverse perspectives and apply them to strengthen our work and our employee experience.
As federal contractors, we are required to ask applicants to submit a voluntary demographics form. No personnel selections are made based on this information.
I’m so glad to be part of the CommunicateHealth team! I can’t say enough how rewarding it is to work at such a mission-based company.”— Connie, Research Associate
CommunicateHealth stands in solidarity with our Black colleagues, community members, and clients.
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion:
At CommunicateHealth, we actively seek out diverse perspectives and experiences. We do this because it leads to new ideas, smarter decisions, and a stronger organization. And we do it because, in order to design better health information, we must listen to and learn from one another and the people we serve.